Wednesday, May 20, 2009

muffins with mom

Last week I spent an hour with Keaton in his first grade class, eating muffins together and sharing a chair at his desk.  It reminded me that 7 is still not very old.  He was so excited for me to be there, to give me a handmade paper -flower necklace and to sit on my lap.  And, of course, there was the book...the book that tells it like it is.

mompic

I spend all my waking hours thinking about my children.  It's true.

mom1

That is, of course, unless I am on the computer...

mom2

...or going to Target.  True, true.

mom3

But the biggest truth is that I adore that boy with each and every adoring fiber in my being.

muffinsmom

2 comments:

David said...

Very cute. Once I went to "Donuts with Dad" at Natalie's preschool but it was totally false advertising. One donut. No cute book either. One stinking donut. Reminded me of my childhood.

Unknown said...

Oh that little book is hilarious!! I think my child might say the same thing if he has to write one!!