Tuesday, April 26, 2011

easter 2011

a little hunting in the morning starts off the day

easter11

{easter chocolate} and german pancakes for breakfast.

I like mine smothered in homemade jam so I don’t really taste the egg part.

gp3

easter dressed and ready for church. (somebody doesn’t hide his feelings very well.)

IMG_7596

first talk in church for this girl. she was amazing.

IMG_7585

ham, potatoes, asparagus, artichokes, strawberries, rolls, jello, deviled eggs …

…and cousins with dinner.

2easter11

(note to self: new white shirt & weston=not the best combination. by nights end, the white parts were smeared in red jello, red strawberry juice and dirt, of course.)

3easter11

little loves from gwen baby top off the night just right.

4easter11

2 comments:

Joanna said...

what a beautiful family!!! I LOVE that face!!! My boys are the same way!!! :) adorable!!!

jamie hixon said...

I love Shelby's dress! And that pic of Brian and Gwen is so precious.