Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mmmmm-mmmm....good

Thanksgiving is just about two weeks away so I thought I would post the recipe of the side dish that always has a place at our Thanksgiving table--or any table where we feast!

Pomegranate Salad

· 1 C. whipping cream, whipped

· 1 bottle marshmallow crème

· Seeds from 2 pomegranates

· 1 can crushed pineapple, well drained

· 1 medium sliced banana

· ½ C. chopped nuts (optional)

Fold marshmallow crème into whipping cream. Fold in the rest of ingredients just before serving.

pom1

pom2

pom3

 pom4

9 comments:

David said...

Where are going to be this year?

Larry said...

Thanks! Just put in into my file.

Heather said...

ohhh thanks, I love pomagranits. and love that costco sells just the seeds so you don't have to peel it yourself.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

hey my mom was telling me about your conversation with dogs names :) for the record...i LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Shelby. i THIKN we are done having kids, so I named the dog Shelby because I love it :)
So, dont take offense to it :)

Sara said...

David-we will be dining at our own table this year, with the Stecks.

Dad- you are cute

Heather-The seeds at Costco sometimes look questionable to me, so we seed "em. The kids love to help.

Meredith-I was not offended--really! I am glad you like the name.

Lara said...

Yum...I'll have to try it this year.

Joanna said...

that sounds yum! I wonder if Jason would like it. I may have to try it this year!

katie and co. said...

YUM! That sounds SO good. I will have to try it!

Leslie said...

Made it last year...loved it.