Friday, November 7, 2008

Mama's Boy

Stuffed in the bottom of Keaton's backpack I found an art project he made at school. It was a paper cornucopia filled with things he is thankful for. I laughed when I realized he had pasted on a picture of fire as one of the things he is thankful for, but then again, he is the master of the flames and the stoker of the fire. Also, I loved that he included a tiny picture of bones.

keatonthankful

But my heart felt all fuzzy when I saw the tattered "mama" glued to the brown construction paper.

keatonthankful.2

The feeling is mutual--I would stick that boy's name on my cornucopia, too!

keatonlil'man

meandmykea.1

7 comments:

Lara said...

love it! every mama needs a boy!

New Lewis Happenings said...

What a sweetie!! So cute!

Valerie Koop said...

Awww, what a honey. A boy's love for his Mama is something so special. Treasure that one of a kind piece of art.

Heather said...

ahhh...so sweet

Shauna said...

Keaton is a sweetheart. . .such adorable pics! By the way, Sar, you would be in my cornicopia, too!

Joanna said...

That is very sweet! Very cute pictures of you two!

Murline said...

He's in my cornucopia too--so are you!