Monday, September 28, 2009

picture day

"Weston what do you want to wear for picture day tomorrow?"

"Oh, I already know what I'm gonna wear",  he answers confidently.

I must know more, so I prod,"What do you want to wear?"

"You'll have to wait and see in the morning", he teases.

"No, I think you better tell me."

He proudly answers, "I'm gonna wear a suit.  I want to look niiiccceee!"  He drags out the last word.

I bite my lip to keep from laughing out loud.  I love the idea.

westonpicday

To my dismay, in the end, he decided the the collar bugged him too much, so he just wore an old Star Wars t-shirt.

Good thing he can't take off that face.

6 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

Oh, that sweet boy! At least you got the picture in his tie...wearing THAT face. Cutie pie!

Dan Hixon said...

Niiiiiice!

♥Tami said...

LOL! That's funny and I can totally picture him saying that!

Taylor said...

That's so cute! Sorry I'm on your blog. My mom said must see!

jamie hixon said...

I think this is one of my favorite posts ever.

Joanna said...

oh, he is so darn cute! that face!!!!