Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Cards

christmascards

175 cards stuffed, addressed and stamped after about 4 hours, a neck cramp, a backache and a hand cramp.

licker

I had a volunteer licker for about 37 cards. She stomped away from the job after her little brother kicked the stack of un-licked cards into the stack of licked ones.

IMG_5856

I also had a volunteer sorter who made piles according to the picture on the postage stamp--a very important job.

Dropped them at the post office yesterday (in my pajamas) and felt a little spring in my step as I walked away.

Check that off my list for another 347 days.

2 comments:

Amy Foote said...

Mine was not licked! ☺

AnnaBanana said...

We always look forward to our Steck Christmas letter. Especially the picture! Thanks Miss Sara~!