Thursday, December 17, 2009

Not an announcement...

notanannouncement

I got to snuggle with my precious niece, Gwen, for just a moment at our Annual Old Friends Christmas  Bash last weekend.  She is just yummy.

party2009

Before the white elephant game begins...all is calm all is bright.

 poopy

The white elephant gift that Brian stole and got to keep...soap shaped like poop.  Disgustion...to steal a phrase from my sis-in law Rachel...

Some of the Old Friend guests...

s&r

joeamybrig cutehixonboys cuteladies harris hixon-baker galsat party westberg

I look forward to this bash all year...even if we end up with poop soap.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

So if I am correct you only zoomed in on our photo so our heads looked huger than they already are.

Really. Compare mine and Amy's head, it really is not that dramatic in real life.

jamie hixon said...

That was a super fun party. You guys look good with a baby.