Friday, May 14, 2010

muffins with mom 2010

muffinsmom.0

i arrive to the school (late...i parked 7 miles away...not really, but it was far, especially in 4 inch wedges) and as soon as I get halfway down the hall to his classroom, weston comes racing out to meet me.  he places the homemade paper flower necklace around my neck and grabs hold of my hand.  this is one of my most favorite days.

he leads me to his desk and we sit in his chair.  he is settled in on my lap and we look at the book he made that tells all about me.

muffinsmom3

my favorite page of all:

muffinsmom2

then we eat muffins and hug and kiss.  it was the best place to be on a wednesday morning.

3 comments:

jamie hixon said...

I hope Asher's school does this (when he goes to school in a few years, that is). That is the best.

Valerie Koop said...

Oh my gosh, this post is precious.

XO

Jenifer said...

That is so sweet!