Monday, August 30, 2010

pies and old pictures

I made two pies this weekend.  On Friday night we ate  fresh raspberry pie while we watched a movie together.  On Sunday I made a fresh strawberry pie and I served up a slice for everyone with their dinner.  They were both good, but I think the strawberry is better.

So this morning as I was tidying, after the mad school rush, I got to thinking about pie.  Thinking about pie made me think of pictures of me and my three-year-old Katie Jane making banana cream pie together.  (Funny how minds work like that.)

pie.1

pie.2

pie.3

She is just a little sweetie, isn’t she?  Look at that cute little tongue sticking out in the last picture! What a doll.

2 comments:

Brian said...

The raspberry was my fav - and the movie was "A Knights Tale"... a classic in my book.

jamie hixon said...

Those pictures are precious.
I wish I could make a pie. If I did, I would be the only one eating it, and that would be bad.