Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I’m leavin’ on a jet plane

Actually, I already left and I’m back again.

My good friend Tina and I headed up to Utah for Swiss days in Midway.

sd2

We spent our first day looking at some lovely things in cute shops.

I adore this tablecloth.  I need it in my life someday.

sd11.1

Then there is this laundry bag.  Oh my heart!

sd12.1

The second day we went up to Midway for Swiss Days. 

Our first priority was this…

sd5.1

We moseyed around Swiss Days with all the moms and grandparents from all over Utah.

sd6

My cute friend Katie had a booth there and sold her darling headbands.

sd8

On the final day of our little trip we met up with Murline  (mother in law) and Marilyn (friend) for lunch in Salt Lake City. 

sd13

We ate lunch at a perfect  lady lunch place and we shared desserts.

 sd4

It was a sweet end to a fun little trip.

(But the sweetest was finding Brian’s to-do-right-before-Mom-comes-home list.)

sd3

3 comments:

Shauna said...

looks like a lovely trip. . . Brian's list is sweet.

jamie hixon said...

I love all the stuff you love. Thanks for taking pictures. Someday I would like to go to that.

katie and co. said...

So fun to catch up with you! Miss you so much. We are painting our house too and it is NUTS! xoxo