Thursday, September 16, 2010

three unrelated things

Dec06_3 004

*Last night, after being sent to bed several times, Weston came in to our room, then sidled up to me on my side of the bed.

“Mom,” he said, "I just can’t stop thinking about you.  No matter what I do, I just keep thinking about you.”

Translation: I want to fall asleep in your bed, cuddled in between you and Dad.

It was a nice try but it didn’t work.

*Today our painter is starting on the inside of our house.  Our walls have been z-zip(grey-green) for 9 years and 4 months.  They will soon be “oatmeal.”

paint1

paint2

*My back has a weird kink in it and I don’t like it.

2 comments:

jamie hixon said...

*That boy is sweet!

*I can't believe you are leaving z-zip behind!

*Go get a massage!

michelle rasor said...

it would've worked for me... :) i'm excited to see your oatmeal... i always have weird kinks... :)