Wednesday, September 28, 2011

cha-cha-cha-changes

This morning I looked at my trash can and thought, “You have been replaced, upgraded.   But you have been good.  You have served me well for many years.”

img_9118

Although these babies are fully functioning, my old trash can hasn’t found a new home yet.

img_9120

Guess I am just used to seeing that old silver guy sitting around.  He was a Christmas gift back in ‘04. I think 7 years is a pretty good run, considering almost everything in this photo is no longer with us.

Dec04 070

Even the paint and carpet have been changed. 

So have these 2004 faces:

Dec04 007

And, sadly, my face isn’t so fresh anymore either:

Dec04 058

But change can be good when it brings a new kitchen!

img_9121

It still has some finishing bits, but I love it.

Hope I still do in 2018, because it’s not going anywhere for a long time.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Your new kitchen is beautiful. . . now come help me do mine! : )