Sunday, October 2, 2011

blueberry sauce

 blueberryaebles

  • 2 cups fresh blueberries
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 cup water
  • juice of one lemon

combine ingredients in a saucepan and bring to boil. lower heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes until thick.

thought I’d try a new twist on our aebleskivers this semi-annual conference morn.

they were delectable, good enough to get out of bed for.

{last night, before bed, Weston, repeatedly and emphatically instructed us not to wake him up in the morning.

“Do not wake me up in the morning.”

“No one wake me up in the morning!”

Shelby reminded him,”Then you will miss aebleskivers.’

Weston quickly changed his mind.”Okay, wake me up.”}

1 comment:

Heather said...

I've never had the skeever thingies. What's the recipe? It looks delish with those blueberries.