Monday, October 31, 2011

gone fishin’

On Saturday Brian took the boys fishing, with their very own poles and tackle box.  I decided that there is something surely sublime about a Daddy teaching his boys to bait a hook and cast a line. 

fish1

Keaton caught the first fish of the day and he was elated.  He said to me,  “ I have always dreamed of going fishing.”

fish4

They each ended up catching 8 fish.  Weston let me know that “fishing is hard work” and that catching a fish makes him very thirsty.  Good thing we brought along gatorade.

fish2

I am glad they brought me along, too.  I loved being the cheerleader and the picture taker. 

Although, Weston decided I was there for a different reason, as I held out the salmon eggs to him,  “Mom, you’re like the egg girl.”

fish3

I love my boys!

No comments: