Friday, January 15, 2010

the un-love and the love

laundry

the un-love. 

don't get me wrong.  I am grateful for clothes and a washer and dryer and the ability to work.  but staring at the big pile of it today, the big dirty pile that starts all over before i can get to the bottom of it, reminds me that it is not my favorite.

now, the love.

 berrybowls

i could swoon over these little bowls.  they are called berry bowls.  that is actually what the description said in the store and i love them for it.  i bought them almost a year ago and i can honestly say that they rank high on the favorite dish list.  i have used them for our dinner fruit for the past two nights and i just felt compelled to share my love.

2 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

We have the exact laundry room set up. EXACT.

So weird.

Berry bowls are very cute. Your love of nesting is something I can relate to. Little things to put a hop in your step. Making the everyday a bit prettier is something you have always been able to do.

XO

jamie hixon said...

Love the bowls, and I'm starting to know what you mean about laundry. Maybe I'll start liking it again when I don't have to deal with baby stains.