Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation Day #6

We went bowling on Monday--all except Kate, that is.  She went to the bowling alley, but this is how she spent the time...

katebowling

Later that evening we had the honor of being photographed by my talented brother, Dan(but he is really still Danny to me!)

In the past couple of years I have become absurdly early in getting the family picture done for the Christmas cards.  Here is a peek at some of the pictures that won't be sent out across the nation with a Christmastime greeting....

family feet

Family Feet

westopics

The one that got away

itchy keat

Itchy Keat

family in window

Through the looking glass

Thanks Danny for putting your life on the line, flat out on your belly in the middle of the street to get just the right angle!  You are the best!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Danny (to me too) is so talented! Those are awesome pix!

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the Christmas one. Also can't wait for Danny to visit and do my family pictures.

Rachel said...

My favorite is the last one. Very artistic!