Friday, February 13, 2009

feelin' the love

Yesterday, Weston and I got his valentine mailbox ready.  We wrapped a shoebox in red wrapping paper, then put black stickers all over it to spell out words. 

On the top I handed him the letters for the word "heartbreaker."  I asked him if he knew what heart breaker meant.  He said he didn't, so I explained that a heartbreaker was a cute boy that all the girls liked, but he didn't like the girls back

"But, Mommy" he says, "I like the girls."

Not surprised a bit.

heartbreaker.2

4 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

He is a heartbreaker! Of course all the girls like him...how could they resist that darling face??!!!

Shauna said...

cutest box ever!

David said...

Oh Wes.

Anna said...

Sara--Thank you for your letter!! We were on the same wave length because I had found an old poem you wrote me (about curlers!!) and had set it aside to remind me to write you a real letter this year, not just send a Christmas photo. Well, I never even got the Christmas cards sent out! I'm so glad to know you moved. Have you been getting the Christmas cards I sent to Missouri? We always love getting photos of your family. I think it is so fun that we each had 2 girls and 2 boys. I am jealous that your youngest is in kindergarten! That is still a few years away for me. But I know I will miss having somebody on errands with me:) Thanks for the update on your family! We are flying to Hawaii tomorrow (all 6 of us) so I am busy, busy. But I will get back in touch with you when we return. I would LOVE to see you in the summer when you come to UT. I get cards from Camille, but I still haven't stopped by to see her, even though I go to Provo all the time!! I would LOVE to put together a room- mate reunion. Thanks again for the wonderful, wonderful letter!! Lots of love to all of you,
Anna