Saturday, February 28, 2009

me and my 36 years

sometimes, I get my own birthday cake.  in this case--cupcakes--from sprinkles.  the cinnamon sugar is my favorite.

sprinkles

shopping for hours on my birthday with these on my feet isn't a good idea.

stevemaddenshoes

but shopping with my sister is always good, even if my feet are killing me.

amy&sara

my husband will absolutely choose to get me something techy if there is even the remotest possibility that i might want something techy.  {pink nano}

pinknano2

i have divine friends.

feb2009girlslunch.1

tina&sar

(p.s.now that i am 36, i will try not to press my arms against my body when being photographed.)

homemade cards are all that!

bdaycards

i love having my kids close, even if they blow out my birthday candle first, ruining  my chance for a  birthday wish! (i LOVE shirtless wen)blowingcandle2

who needs a birthday wish when i can wrap my arms tight around this guy?

b&stacoshop2

the end.

12 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Late Birthday. I am glad to see you had a great day. Love the arm against your body in pictures comments, so true.

Lara said...

Oh happy birthday! I've got to try some of those cupcakes next time I come in town. I was way too sick this last time. So glad you had a great day!

New Lewis Happenings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
New Lewis Happenings said...

I feel so honored to be included as one of your "divine friends"...but the fact is that I'M the lucky one! You're the best! I'm glad I was able to spend some time with you on your special day!!! ;)

Shana said...

Happy Birthday Sara! Is that Amy in the picture with you???

By the way, I finally got the Diorshow mascara and my lashes look lovely!!! :)

jamie hixon said...

Three things:
-Yummy-looking cupcakes!!
- I love that picture of you and Amy. You both look so beautiful!
-I've been trying not to press my arms to my sides in pictures for years, and I'm not even 30 yet.

Leslie said...

Sounds like a good bday! (So, that is the trick with the arms...I'm so on it for my next picture!)

Valerie Koop said...

Happy belated birthday, Sara. You 'do' 36 very well!

Sharon said...

Looks like a fabulous birthday! I am glad you enjoyed it!

Amy Foote said...

Are your arms pressed Sara?

Hey, I want to invite Shana to my blog.

AnnaBanana said...

Happy bday SARA!!!! You are so completely funny, talented AND beautiful!

Laura said...

I want a copy of that pic of you and Amy. It is so cute.