Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tagged by Amy-Doots

Six Names I Go By

  1. Sara
  2. Sar
  3. Mama Mia (Weston)
  4. My Angel
  5. Boo (only two people call me this)
  6. Sowa (short one with attitude)

Three Things I am Wearing Right Now

  1. comfy-est velour lounge pants
  2. grey t-shirt with a little bling on it
  3. silver flip flops

Two Things I Want Very Badly at the Moment

  1. a sweater (i am feeling a little chilly in this computer corner of the house.)
  2. fresh fruit, more eggs, and unexpired milk in the house.

Three Favorite Things I did Last Night

(whilst driving home from CA...should be interesting)

  1. Giggling uncontrollably with Brian at my mispronunciation of two words within minutes of each other...components(stressed the COM) and RUH-coon instead of raccoon...what animal is the kung fu master on kung fu panda anyway?
  2. Played a game with Bri called "guess whose eye this is" with the zoom feature on our camera.
  3. Slept in my own big bed.

Four Things I ate Today

  1. A Reese's PB cup
  2. String Cheese
  3. A bite of Keaton's toast
  4. An orange smuggled from the free breakfast at the Desert Palms Inn and Suites

Two People I last Talked to on the Phone

  1. cousin Madalyn just called for Katie
  2. Brian

Six Things I Plan to do Tomorrow

  1. Miss the spin class at the gym, because of a meeting.
  2. Meet with the HFPE committee gals (unless the meeting is postponed.)
  3. if meeting is postponed, got to lunch with someone, and talk about not being sad that I missed spin class.
  4. be glad that it is Friday
  5. pick up kiddos from school.
  6. Snuggle with Bri and watch American Idol.

Five Things I am Grateful for Today

  1. Multiple toilets in the house
  2. Antibiotic (Weston has ear infection and bronchitis)
  3. Easy dinner to make
  4. Lots of flights between here and Las Vegas so Brian can come home tonight.
  5. Home Sweet Home.

I tag...Val and Joanna and Laura.

4 comments:

David said...

Who else calls you Boo?

Valerie Koop said...

"A bite of Keaton's toast" -- No wonder you are so skinny!

Sara said...

shauna calls me boo, too.

val--notice item #1= not so skinny

Laura said...

Are you tagging me? Are you trying to force me to blog? I'm glad your back, my family is going hungry one meal this week.