Thursday, September 25, 2008

brotherhood

July03 017

Weston finally got a chance to tag along with his big brother today and play over at a friend's house. I told them to stick together as they walked and to watch for cars.

I stood outside as they began their trek down the street. I overheard Keaton say, "Let's hold hands."

I watched those two boys walk all the way there, hand in hand. I know that these hand-holding days are numbered, but for now, I was smitten with every step.

Be. Still. My. Heart.

June04 041

11 comments:

Valerie Koop said...

Oh Sara. What beautifully sweet pictures of the boys. Seriously, I bet you are so happy to have them to look back on.

"Let's hold hands." -- Okay, the most precious thing ever.

jamie hixon said...

I need to have another baby!

Shauna said...

Love, love, love those sweet boys!

michelle rasor said...

Your sweet kids are wonderful. There's nothing that melts your heart as much as your little boy being so tender and sweet.

Heather said...

don't you wish you got a picture of them holding hand and walking. Great memory.

Leslie said...

Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.

Jenn said...

The picture of the boys sleeping, Keaton looks so much like my Colby sleeping, then the picture of the boys sitting together I think my Colby looks a lot like Weston. What cute boys!! I hope my boys are always sweet to each other.

Rachel said...

I vaan't believe these pics. Such little sweethearts.

The Farrer Family said...

cute, cute...kids are the best!

Lara said...

oh my goodness, how fun to have 2 brothers so close...I love those kind of memories.

Sondra said...

I can definately see "Hixon" in both those cute boys!