Saturday, September 6, 2008

Will the real Robin Hood please growl

Shelby and I (Brian) were running some errands this afternoon.  I Robin Hoodtold her that I wanted to go pick up the movie Robin Hood.  She was excited and said, "I love that movie!"

I was a little confused, I was pretty sure that she hadn't seen the one I was talking about - Robin Hood Prince of Thieves.  

"Shelb, are you thinking of the cartoon Robin Hood?" 

"Yes, we saw it at Hannah's house.  I love it."

image

"Oh, I'm not talking about the cartoon, I'm talking about the movie were Robin Hood is real."

Shelby looked at me for a second with a puzzled look on her face and then said,  "A real fox?"

I love that girl.

9 comments:

michelle rasor said...

That is so sweet! I love kids...

Hannah said...

She is so funny!!

Stephen A. Hixon said...

the cartoon one is way better than the Kevin Costner one where he has an English accent for the first tree scenes and then it goes away.

Stephen A. Hixon said...

+ h

Valerie Koop said...

What a honey!

Heather said...

i agree with Stephen.

Shelby is a crack up.

Turley Family said...

I love her! She is so darn cute.

Leslie said...

I guess some would call Costner a real fox. My vote, however, goes to the bushy tail guy. That was great Shelby!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.