Monday, September 29, 2008

Is pumpkiny a word?

pumpcccookies

Last December my amazing friend Jenn shared with me her pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe.  I have not felt too pumpkiny all year--that is--until this weekend.  I got a hankering and had to make them.  My kiddos loved them!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

  • 1 C. butter, softened
  • 1 C. sugar
  • 1 C. brown sugar
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 t. vanilla
  • 1 C. canned pumpkin
  • 3 C. flour
  • 2 t. baking soda
  • 1/2 t. salt
  • 1 t. cinnamon
  • 2 T. pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 C. chocolate chips

Mix together and bake 15-18 min. at 350.

I do believe Jenn is a cookie goddess!

11 comments:

coca-cola angela said...

Yum! I love choc chip pumpkin cookies. I try to make them every October, I'll have to compare your recipe to mine to see if they are different. Mmmm.

Lara said...

OOH! I'm so going to try these!

Rachel said...

Thanks for the recipe. I can't wait to try em'!

Joanna said...

yuuuuummm! I can just smell your house with the jam & the cookies, Yum!! I can almost taste them all!

Valerie Koop said...

Yum! Going to give these a try.

New Lewis Happenings said...

You know, I just live down the street....in case you'd like to drop one off for me to try. Or I could just make some. Either way, they look scrumptious!!

♥Tami said...

Looks yummy and different! Can't wait to try them!

Melissa said...

Oh my yummy. Going to try these for sure! (You're looking skinny these days down at the gym) Maybe you need more cookies - hee hee!

Heather said...

I still have a food aversion to pumpkin from when I was pregnant with sophie, the only adversion that didn't leave me. I bet these would be delicious before I got pregnant with Sophie!

Kristi said...

I love your new header. How Cute!!

michelle rasor said...

amazing header! a keeper for sure!