Thursday, September 18, 2008

photographic evidence

My Mom and Dad used to keep most of the family photos and snapshots in the bottom drawer of my Dad's dresser. I remember reaching in my hand and grabbing a fistful of pictures, looking for gems...usually ones with me in it.

I still love looking through old pictures, but now I usually look through files on my computer instead of grabbing handfuls from a bottom drawer.

I still enjoy coming across the little treasures--in this case, pictures that capture a strong facet in each of my children's different personalities.

Kate-I like to call it willful.

Ju2000_81

Then there is Shelby...the nurturer.

JanJun01_94

Next is Keaton---happy go lucky.

keatonflip

And lastly, Weston--shall we say unique?

circleeyes2

10 comments:

Larry said...

Cute, cute , cute and cute!

Shauna said...

Such precious pics of precious children.

Rachel said...

perfect choices.

Valerie Koop said...

oh, oh, oh...

What gorgeous children. Total Gems.

David said...

Great pix, 'specially Shelb. Thanks for sharing.

♥Tami said...

Very Cute! All of your kids are adorable!

Leslie said...

I love it.

Heather said...

ok I will say my favorite is the last one.

Delise said...

That. is how I remember Katie! :) Such darling kids!

Joanna said...

They are all so cute & sweet!