Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Still There

  Today, I could have busied my little ol' hands folding this--

laundry2

But instead, I chose to go to lunch with my hubby.  We ate delicious things together.

brisarkiss

And we ate delicious things with these cool people.

lewis

Then, off to Hobby Lobby to buy more  good wrapping paper (half off, thick paper, and a ton on the roll!)

wrappings

Next, of course, there was the all important errand of finding Christmas treats to fill my jars.

sweets

Guess what was still waiting for me when I got home?

laundry1

At least I know I didn't miss out on anything while I was gone.

7 comments:

jamie hixon said...

I need great wrapping paper!! We need a Hobby Lobby in Santa Barbara.

PS Your day sounds like it was tons more fun than mine. ;-)

michelle rasor said...

ummm, at least all your laundry fits on the ottoman. you should see my bed!
i need cute treat jars. got the treats (of course) but not jars...

Rachel said...

off to Hobby Lobby, I almost forgot.

BTW does Bri work anymore?

Valerie Koop said...

You guys are such a good lookin' couple! :)

Cute jars and great tip on the wrapping paper. Thanks!

Sara said...

that was only half the laundry...and bri works when he has too!

New Lewis Happenings said...

I'm flattered that you think we're "cool"!! We had a great time with you--but we always do!! I wish my pile of laundry was that small...it's been waiting for 3 days for me to fold it. I might get to it today. ;)

katie and co. said...

What fun! I love Hobby Lobby. What did we ever do without it? Oh...and love those Lewis's too. They rock.