Monday, February 15, 2010

President's Day Darlings

Darling #1

Weston woke me up this morning by asking me to go downstairs with him.

I asked, "What do you want to do downstairs?"

He replied, "Eat breakfast, play computer and watch t.v."

"Is that the best plan you can come up with on your day off?" I wondered.

He responded, "Oh yeah--I also want to play Wii.  Then cuddle my mama."

He is such a sweet talker!

Darling #2

Keaton's big plan for the day was to go to Target to buy Big Lego Buzz Lightyear with his own money.  He found me soon after he got out of bed to see if we could put his plan into action.  I told him I would have to think about it.

A few minutes later I went into his bedroom and found a note he wrote to himself:

reminder

(Remind

Ask mom can we go to target? to buy lego Buzz)

If this is all part of some sneaky master plan--it worked!  At precisely 12:45 pm we walked in to Target to buy lego Buzz...how could I refuse?

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

So cute. Kids say the funniest things