Monday, May 12, 2008

Eat it and Weep

Monday evening special:

chalkboard

I thought it looked great and tasted delish.  (Farfalle pasta, chicken, grapes, apples, pineapple, celery and almonds--thanks, Katie, for the recipe!)

pastasalad

Surprisingly, everyone in the family liked it as well.

All except one, that is...

keacry 

...Keaton sobbed as we tried to make him chew up AND swallow a bite. 

I figure if the dinner selection doesn't make 83% of us cry, it can be considered a roaring success.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

Ain't that the truth. Tonight I couldn't even convince Griffin to try the garlic bread with melted cheese on it. I ask: If you like bread and you like cheese wouldn't it be perfect together? Kids!

Rachel said...

I like that theory!

Heather said...

that looks so yummy.

Anonymous said...

Will you post the recipe? It looks amazing!

I made a "child friendly" dinner last night of pork chops baked in cream of mushroom soup, served over noodles, and Caeden (the only person I made it for) wouldn't take ONE bite. "Yuck Mommy. YUCK!"

Val

Joanna said...

Amen to that!

katie and co. said...

Oh I am laughing Sara! I haven't checked in with your blog for a bit so it was fun to see this post! In our house, it's if 50% of us like it...that's when it's a redo or not. So funny!

That salad's one of my favs! So glad the 83% liked it.