Tuesday, May 27, 2008

That funny feeling

Yesterday (Memorial Day) I was able to take my kids to the movies while Sara ran some errands.  We went to see the latest Indiana Jones (Diana Jones as Weston was calling it when I brought home the Raiders of the Lost Ark the other day).

The movie was good.  I don't know if I liked it because it was like revisiting the 80's or if it really was a good movie, but I liked it anyway.  There was a lot of action (surprise surprise), and as a result,  I had Weston on my lap, and Keaton hanging on my arm for the duration.

Any fan of these movies will know that one of Indy's famous lines IJis, "I've got a bad feeling about this."  True to form this line  escaped Dr. Jones lips more than once in this film as well.

Right when the "intense" music preparing us for the final scene was playing, my Weston turns around on my lap to face me and says in his most serious voice, "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Classic.

5 comments:

David said...

That is a classic comment. We saw it last Friday. Nat opted out and my other daughters probably wish they had. But the boy loved it!

Joanna said...

LOL! Weston is too funny!

Amy Foote said...

Ericson used to say "Indian and the Jones"

Debbie said...

Too bad there isn't some intense music to cue us that trouble is headed our way...that would be cool.

The Foster Family said...

Hey Sara and Brian- found your blog from the Kennedys, anyways- hope you don't mind me peeking in every now and then. I can't believe how big your kids are getting, and my favorite is your family photo at the bottom- one of the cutest I have ever seen! Feel free to check us out whenever too!
-Wende Foster