Thursday, May 1, 2008

I'm in LOVE

I found my chandelier.  It's the one I have been searching for.  I hesitated at first to make the purchase of such a beauty, because it was priced higher than I wanted it to be.  A couple of weeks passed since I spotted the gem and I kept going back to check on it.  I finally went back with my sister--smart move--she convinced the seller to take 20% off of the price (she is THE deal maker).  My heart pitter-pattered as I made the purchase.  I brought it home on Friday and Brian hung it on Saturday.

chandelier

dining

It is perfect and I would like to give each fat crystal a tiny hug.

8 comments:

Larry said...

Your sister was probably anxious to go with you to barter! Isn't she the recipient of the old one? She would make a deal just for the heck of it though, with nothing for her!!!!!

Sara said...

yep, she gets the old one!

Rachel said...

Looks good!

New Lewis Happenings said...

It's so "YOU"!!!
And it's even better that you got 20% off!!

Melissa said...

Love it! You have a knack for decorating.

Laurel said...

So pretty! You always do such a beautiful job in your house.

Jenn said...

Even though Weston thinks you should be a housekeeper or a painter I am thinking interior designer! You can practice on my home. My husbband is picky about some pictures though.

Joanna said...

Yes, Amy has the luck of the irish with her! She is THE luckest person I have ever met! Good move Sar!!! I love your light! It is beautiful!!!!