Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Warning: This is Not a Toy

I found Weston in the bathroom playing with a razor and matches...

razor

...should I be concerned about destructive behavior?

p.s. although I was wholeheartedly dismayed at finding Weston with these as his choice for playthings, I have to smile when I think about the way he was frantically striking the match at the matchbook cover as I walked nearer to him. It was a hurried, but determined last ditch effort to spark a flame before I got close enough to confiscate the "toys."

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aw c'mon you have to nurture that inquiring mind. Give him some gasoline and see what he can really do with those matches!

Jenn said...

I am pretty sure Brendan gave him a call and told him what fun toys they were. Great minds think alike!