Saturday, April 12, 2008

Top Ten Good Eats

I have been tagged...not sure if I can come up with ten, though...it may be top seven--

1. Natural Cafe. Hands down, my favorite restaurant. It makes me giddy just to think about it. Unfortunately I only get that N.C. giddy feeling when we go to Santa Barbara, where it naturally resides.









2. Dixon's Famous Chili. Close second, this one almost ties. All you can eat tacos on Tuesday night, with the softest shredded cheese piled on top and a bottle of their homemade taco sauce...hard to beat. Too bad it is in Missouri.

3. Nordstrom Cafe. Combine new shoes with the best chinese chicken salad on the planet...you can't go wrong!



4. Tia Rosa's. Mango salsa on their halibut tacos is a dreamy combination.

5. Sushi Eye in Motion. This one is creeping up the ladder fast....mmmm!

6. Firebirds. Fabulous.

7. Del Taco ("of the taco", for you bilingual folks). If I have to go fast food, this is the one for me...del scorcho hot sauce makes anything tasty.

8. Joe's Farm Grill. Food is good, (fresh strawberry shakes!), but the atmosphere is GREAT...especially for families...huge trees and lots of grass.

9. okay...I am struggling to come up with more....

So there it is, my top 8. I'm sure I will come up with two more as I am falling fast asleep tonight...

Tina Lee let's hear yours!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Sara great picks! Let's go out one night to the Sushi place. Steve will go if the Bishop tells him it's a church calling!

Sara said...

yep! let's go!

David said...

I am sorry to say that I have only eaten at two of these venues, and one of them is "Of the Taco."

Melissa said...

I am going to have to try some of these out - especially the Nordstoms cafe and a new pair of shoes! (By the way, Jeff has been wanting an aebleskiver pan, and your post inspired him. He bought one and made us all those yummy round things! Thanks!)

Murline said...

The ones I know on your list are great, and I'm sure the others are too. I know another for your list: Grumpy's or Crusty's or whatever it is.