Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oh Brother!

I snuggled up to Weston this morning as he was waking up.  He groggily put his arm around my neck, then suddenly his eyes opened up wide and alert, as he realized he had some vital information to relay to me.

"Mom, Keaton was almost dunna (gonna) run away!"

Curious, I asked, "Really? When?"

He answered, "Last night."

"Why?", I prodded.

"Because, Daddy was being mean, so he was ALMOST dunna RUN AWAY!", he explained.  Then he added, with real concern,"Then I wouldn't have a brother anymore..."

I assured him he would always have a brother.  To which he responded, "Nope...he almost runned away, so I wouldn't have a brother anymore...", and with sadness, "and I would miss him."

So for every wrestle that turns into a brawl and every tussle that turns into a bite, I know Weston really does love his big brother.

 

AprMay06 042

No comments: