Saturday, October 11, 2008

One more reason I adore my Keaton

We were playing a question game tonight at dinner.  Keaton was reading the questions from the card and we were all taking turns answering them.

One of the last questions he asked was, "Do you have a family rule that is unfair?  If so, what would you change it to and why?"

Immediately, Keaton knew what his answer was.  He blurted out, "I would change the rule about not eating upstairs..."

Then he whispered, keaton king of the hill2

10 comments:

Heather said...

I think that would be my kids change of rule too, only they sneak anyways.

David said...

laughing

Rachel said...

cutie pie.

♥Tami said...

Very Cute! And clever!

michelle rasor said...

yeah, be thankful he follows it... my kids always break this rule, and then say "oh yeah..."

Joanna said...

that is halarious!

Kristi said...

Funny! Cute boy!

Valerie Koop said...

After picking up crushed Cheez-its and finding nasty milky slippy cups...I think this is a great rule. Sorry Keaton!

Laurel said...

Hahahaha! That is so funny! And you know what? Frankly, I get hungry upstairs, too. I get you, Keaton. Loud and clear.

Leslie said...

Too funny...he's so cute.