Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is not announcement

Just another jaunt down memory lane...

I was looking through pictures to go along with Keaton's birthday write-up and I came across this jewel.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I always giggle when I look at this picture because I remember the first time Brian looked at it and commented that I did not look very big, especially since it was two days before Keaton's due date. I had to point out to him that my belly did not stop at the blue shirt--the black part next to it was still me.

"Ohhhhh, yeah, you were big!"

10 comments:

Leslie said...

I've heard the story...now I've got the visual. AWESOME!

Brian said...

What an insensitive male. :)

However, it wouldn't matter even a speck what size, shape, or color you happen to be at any particular time - because YOU are truly amazing.

New Lewis Happenings said...

awww, your husband doesn't adore you or anything...

I'm giggling because you look all of 12 years old.

And, after seeing the actual picture (you told me about it, but I didn't believe you) I think you and I could compete for the title of "largest belly"!!! I would still win, though. ;)

michelle rasor said...

ok, ok... awesome. i was thinking the same thing, them "pop"... all of a sudden I noticed it! You are so cute preggers. You should consider going for round 5! :) 5littlestecks.blogspot.com could be you! :)

♥Tami said...

That's funny, I didn't notice the black part until I read that part! Your so little where else was it suppose to go?

Laurel said...

Hahaha! I didn't even notice the black part of the belly until you pointed it out! I was thinking the same thing. I feel like I really popped out in the last two weeks, and I have 4 months to go. It makes me wonder what the end result will be. Yikes!

Amy Foote said...

I thought it stopped at the blue shirt also...

Lara said...

That's funny! I had to do a double take! You still look beautiful!

Rachel said...

I like your bangs.

Valerie Koop said...

I didn't notice the black shirt, either!

And, really, since you wear pregnancy so well ... why not give it another go? ;)