Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hubby "Tag"


What is his name? Brian
How long have you been married? almost 14 years
Who long did you date? our first date was about a year and a half before we were married...but we weren't "dating" that whole time.
How old is he? 38
Who eats more sweets? that is a hard call...I guess he does. he wastes alot of his sweet treats on yucky things though like burned cookies, chips ahoy and toffifay. i eat quality sweets.
Who said I love you first? he did.
Who is taller? he is...who isn't taller than me?
Who can sing better? depends on the song...his voice is really cute when he sings "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band
Who is smarter? i think our smartness is pretty equal, but in different things.
Who does the laundry? me...(he sometimes carries down the laundry hampers for me though)
Who pays the bills? he does...all online. i would still be writing out paper checks and using envelopes and stamps if it were left to me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does (he sleeps to my right...he is my right hand man!)
Who mows the lawn? Manuel Claro and his crew.
Who cooks dinner? me... unless I want "Beans-on-Toast" (did you know a little cumin in the baked beans disguises the fact that they're from a can?)
Who drives? he does.
Who is more stubborn? i don't think either of us are very stubborn.
Who kissed who first? he definately kissed me first, after I taught him the words to Copacabana
Who asked who out first? i asked him out first. girls preference dance. i passed him a note in church, sealed with chewed gum, asking him to go with me. he slid his finger in to open it and ended up with a bad case of gum-finger. he almost said "no" because of it ;)
Who proposed? he did with the ring box stashed in his sock.
Who has more siblings? me...I have 9...he has 1.
Who wears the pants? if the question was who wears the "cuter" pants I know that the answer would definately be me.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Bri looks a lot loke Jerry in the smooching pic.

Joanna said...

This was halarious to read! I forgot about the gum note! & the food he would make - reminded me of one day going down to his apartment (way back when) & he was eating cream of mushroom soup. I thought that was grose! But what you listed here sounded even more grose! He & Jason need to go take cooking classes - hey! I thought he liked cooking shows!?! Good times - you two are the cutest things EVER!

David said...

I enjoyed reading that, but the copacabana and kissing part was grose.

New Lewis Happenings said...

EEEWWWWWWWW!!
Just kidding!! ;)
Kevin loves "beans on toast" too...me, well, not so much!! You're too cute!!

Brian said...

Don't knock the Toffifay.