Monday, February 11, 2008

Six Quirky Things about Me...

My good friend Tina "tagged" me on her blog and I thought it would be a fun thing to document, so here we go with just a taste of my quirkyness...

  1. I do not like to use the heel of a loaf of bread for regular consumption. I believe it is there to keep the rest of the pieces fresh...otherwise referred to as "the freshmaker" and I actually think the words "the freshmaker" everytime I skip over it.
  2. I do not like to wash the bottom of my feet in the shower. I fear that it is going to make them extra slippery and I will end up with my feet skyward in the shower. I quickly wash one at a time and rinse it off before I set it down to avoid any injuries and/or bruises.
  3. All the pillows in my life (and there are lots) need to stand tall! No slouchy or deeply tilted pillows!
  4. Hair, once it leaves the scalp, equals disgusting!
  5. When Brian is out of town I save all of his voicemails until he is home, safe with us, so I always have his most recent voice.
  6. It is very difficult for me to serve a meal that is all the same color (unless, of course, it is purposely all green for St. Patty's Day). So if I happened to have chicken, rice-a-roni, and corn I would not rest until I rummaged up some orange slices, strawberries, or anything non-yellowish!

There you have it, just a few of my quirks! Rachel, let's hear some of yours...I know you have some! (p.s. Tina, I don't think there is anything quirky about being a Manilow fan!)

4 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

LOve it, love it, love it, love it, love it!!!!! And, I have to agree, fully, about "The Freshmaker"!!!!!

Unknown said...

"the freshmaker"--funny!
I save the freshmaker for toast.

I also do not enjoy washing the bottom of my feet. I find a soapy spot on the shower floor and rub. No hands needed.

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I love your quirkiness. I'll list my quirks on my blog!!