Wednesday, June 11, 2008

If I were a Superhero...

I would be Smellicious, battling stinky smells one stench at a time. 
batgirl
Does your bathroom smell like a urinal because you have two little boys that refuse to aim?  Never fear...Smellicious is here.  I can combat those odors with a flash of my super strawberry scented wristband.
Refrigerator wreak of leftovers from the Mongolian Barbeque (remember the night you just didn't feel like cooking?...yep, those stinky takeout boxes are coming back to remind you of that every time that 'fridge door is ajar)...?  My superhero vanishing spray makes them disappear lickety split!
Husband's nose breath smells like garlic chicken scampi from Olive Garden?...Two strategically placed tic-tacs oughtta do the trick.
Never an odor to stinky or a stench too strong...bring it on!

9 comments:

Brian said...

Nose breath... sheesh.

Well at the very least, I can aim.

Anonymous said...

do you put the tic tacs in the nose?

Rachel said...

There is no 'IF' I was a superhero...you ARE Smellicious or whatever you called yourself. You really should move in for a few days and destroy some of the various scents we have going on over here.

Valerie Koop said...

The aim ... was also the subject of my posting today!

Looking good, Superhero Sara.

michelle rasor said...

can you come over here? now that rosa is gone i could really use a superhero!

Heather said...

I have never heard of anyone ever talking about nose breath before. That just made me laugh. I bet Brian would take care of the nose breath if you brought that costume home. Ü

Lara said...

so cute! I think you would make a better cat woman than halle barry though...tic tacs, huh? good idea

Joanna said...

LOL! I love you so much Sara! You crack me up! I LOVE the pic of you! RRRRRAR!!! Anyhoo....yes, I can relate to all those smells. Especially the bathtroom. My defense....clorox clean up. I need to invest in that stuff!

Sharon said...

tic tacs... You are too cute!!