Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ladies Man

betterwenlo

Anyone who knows Weston knows that he is all boy.  Because of that fact, I do not find it the least bit concerning that he spent a good 90 minutes of his life, along side his cousin Lauren playing with these...

barbies

and this...

barbie2

Still, I am glad that when I checked on Wen and Lo, he was always holding this guy-

ken

p.s.  See how his boyness shines through, even while playing Barbies...he chooses to play Ken who is loosing his head and has no change of clothes!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

She just LOVES Weston. It makes me so happy. Thankyou for having her, she loved it. P.S. LOVED the donut, I didn't even get home before it was gone. I did have a few moochers though.

michelle rasor said...

have you seen my blog? owen plays with more than a ken doll... try a dorothy costume with the red ruby slippers and all! :)

Heather said...

that is the only reason to keep Ken around. He is not fun to dress. You keep him around so the boys will play with you.

Joanna said...

or your cousin..... :)

Seeing that pic of all those Barbies....makes me homesick for the good ol' days! I guess I need to have a little girl so I can buy some Barbies to play with. :) Done with the Legos, Hot Wheels, etc....

Sharon said...

The cousins that are my Jonny's age all seem to be girls. Whenever we are in Salt Lake I can find him in the play room with his cousins playing with dolls and barbiesat least a few times! I love it! He is so tender and sweet with the girls and the toys!