Saturday, August 23, 2008

Check.

I (Brian) just went up to be with Weston for a few minutes.  He is "grounded" to his bed for the afternoon (that's another story).  I laid down on his bed with him and we were just cuddling and talking for a bit. 

Wes looks at me and says, "I'm the checker and you're the lover." 

"Uh..  what?"

"I'm the checker and you're the lover.  You say, 'Do you love Mom?' Then I say, 'Check.'"

Ahhhh, I got it.  He made up this game with Jessie (one of our baby-sitters).  Someone, apparently "the lover" asks "the checker" if they love someone or something.  The checker then says "check" if he loves whatever or "un-check" if he doesn't love whatever.

Our Weston - he can find trouble, but man do I love him.

Check.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

that is why I love kids so much, cuz even if they make me so mad & so frustrated - they are too adorable to be so mad & so frustrated....it helps me calm down. That is a cute story!

Delise said...

Cutest story ever!! So sweet!