Friday, August 29, 2008

Let Them Eat Cake

Someone needed a distraction after school today.

There was fighting and crying.

There was even a threat, "I'm gonna go live with Grandpa and Grandpa!" (I know he meant to include Grandma in this, but "pa" came out twice.)

makin'cake2

It was a long week of recess and music and art projects (notice the painted shirt)...

lickin3

So, we made a cake together and he licked the beater.

beater2

mmmmmmm....chocolate-chocolate chip cake-- a worthy distraction.

choccake

3 comments:

Rachel said...

A GREAT distraction.

Joanna said...

looks de-lish!

Andrea said...

Hi Sara! It's Andrea, Rachel's friend. It has been awhile since I've peeked in on you. So glad I did today. Loved your two posts about the beaters and the inner sweetheat. I need that plate! I actually posted a little bit ago about batter bowls and beaters too. It's a happy thing!