Thursday, August 21, 2008

me, too! me, too!

I was over at Rachel's blog, admiring her handiwork and realized I wanted to share mine, too.

Sometime last year (I think it was last year?) I was browsing in my ever-lovin' Homegoods store and happened upon this little prize--

gallerie2

Then came a little spark of an idea. I love that spark.

The spark turned a little sign into a whole wall.

galleriewall2

It is my hidden treasure in the guest bedroom...so if you come to stay, you'll be sharing with the ancestors!

9 comments:

Lara said...

what a great idea! this is beautiful!

Rachel said...

I love the Gallerie sign but a woman can only copy so many things.

Melissa said...

Ooooo, I love that.
Great sparks!

Heather said...

What a great idea. Hey how about telling Rachel the secret to hanging frames.

Rachel said...

Um Heather you're talking to Sara. Remember the one who needs several FHE tags replaced from her FHE board because it keeps falling.

Still love ya Sar but I couldn't resist!

Sara said...

do not try hot glue and ribbon!

Shana said...

Sara-This has nothing to do with your cute wall, but with a comment you left on my blog about mascara. Which kind of Diorshow mascara? I looked on Sephora's site and there are several different kinds. Help?!? :)

Heather said...

I bet your still waiting for your FHE tags huh? Maybe the end of next week will be good to get them to you.

Joanna said...

so adorable!!!!