Friday, August 15, 2008

The Fat Man Snacks

I've noticed that there is this link on our blog called The Pioneer Woman Cooks.  I've seen this link on a lot of other blogs as well, so I checked it out.  There is a great section called Cowboy Food - uh... YUM.

For the record, I don't consider myself anywhere near a cook.  However, there has been some good stuff that I've come up with over the years - why not share them?? 

Here is one of my favorite snacks, it's good morning, noon, or night.

Step1

All you need is:  peanut butter, chocolate chips, and a knife.

Step2

Open up the PB, and spread some chips out on the counter.

Step3

Scoop out a good dollop of PB on the knife.

Step4

Roll the PB in the chips on the counter.

Step5

Pop this deliciousness in your mouth and repeat as necessary.

9 comments:

New Lewis Happenings said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

That's too funny! You crack me up!!!

Turley Family said...

Hi! I love your way of cooking! I have skipped the peanut butter and just ate handfuls of chocolate chips!

Valerie Koop said...

Hilarious!

I think Caeden would love to "Cook" this.

Steve said...

sweet...except for I am a total clean freak and would be cleaning the counter off before I had worked all the sticky gooey delicicousness down!!

Joanna said...

yes, that does sound yummy & something very similar to my "there is no chocolate in the house & I need some" recipe. I take a handful or so of chocolate chips, melt them in a mug in the microwave (you need to be very careful with this step...only 30 seconds at a time & stir or else you may get a fire going, I'm sadly speaking from experience). When the chips are melted, you stir in a spoonful of pb - yum! Tastes like a melted pbcup. :)

Heather said...

I could go for this. Great idea.

Debbie said...

Yup, a good morning, afternoon or evening snack! I love the "repeat as necessary", I'm good at the repeating!

Jolene said...

Sara - so glad I found your blog! With Laura's roasted marshmallow dinner and your pb and chocolate snack you could have an awesome food group meal!

Murline said...

Move over Alton Brown.