Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feel the Love

Last night Keaton unloaded his backpack on the ottoman so we could work on his homework together.  He said, "Mom, just tell me what to do first and I'll do it."  Wow! Wouldn't that be great if we could tape record that and insert it in the conversation every time I ask him to do something?  I started perusing through his schoolwork when Keaton, then, said, "Mom, I like it when it is just you and me."  Once again, I could hear those words over and over and never get tired. I hope he always likes me as well as loves me.  He is a great kid.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I do love this boy,

Joanna said...

those are the times that make every hard part about being a mom worth it, right? Melts my heart!

Brian said...

One of my favorite pictures of all time. I love this kid.