Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tag! You're it!

Tagged!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the fun begin!

Six random facts about me...

1. I used to pray for magical powers, like Samantha on Bewitched.  I would practice my "magic" by trying to move the soap dish, in the downstairs bathroom, with a two fingered wave--but it never budged an inch!

2. I was an "extra" on Dynasty.  I was a hostess in a restaurant and Joan Collins complained that I was walking too slow.

3. I love to pop my gum in my back teeth.  I know it can be annoying, so when I am alone and chewing, I go to town.

4. I hate frosting.

5. I cry just about every time I watch Mulan, when at the end, her father says, "The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter."

6. I design shoes in my head that I want to buy, and then go out looking for them.  I usually don't find what's in my head, but sometimes I get close.

This is random facts this time...not quirks...so, how about Tina, Joanna, and Maureen.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Everytime I see Bewitched I think of you! :)

Brian said...

That stinkin' Mulan gets me everytime too.