Monday, March 31, 2008

Too much of a Good Thing

Three months ago, I was unaware of the vast universe of blogs that exists.  I might live under a rock most of the time, and generally, I am pretty happy there.  But this blog thing has peaked my curiosity and interest and I LOVE that we are now keeping a family journal, cyber-style.  I enjoy reading my family's and friends' blogs.  I feel like I am on a kind of treasure hunt, when I jump from link to link, and stumble across a cool blog like pioneer woman or nesting place.  But the other night, after reading a little too long, I crawled up the stairs and stumbled in to bed.  Too, too tired to wash my face or care about oral hygiene.  As I scraped some plaque off my teeth with my fingernail, I realized that this was behavior of a junkie...I had gone too far. I have resolved to be better! No more reading until 2 am...the blogs will wait because, if for nothing else, I really like having my teeth!Jan07_4 056

4 comments:

Jenn said...

You are so cute! You are the one who got me started on this crazy obsession. Last week I spent a good few hours every night and a lot of unkind words trying to make our family a page. Don't hold back too much because you always inspire me to be better.

Rachel said...

I want to be you in this picture right now. And it's 7am. It's going to be a long day.

Nancy said...

tee, hee...i'm so glad that other people do this too! and, seriously, you are so beautiful...even when you sleep.

Lara said...

sorry sara, that was me, not my mom (nancy) i'm helping her start a blog and I was logged in under her name.